Job Opportunities at NorCal Strength and Conditioning Chico
Would you like to work in a fun, community based fitness environment? We are looking to add a new member to our coaching team that is passionate about helping others better their lives through health and wellness.
At NorCal Strength & Conditioning, it is our mission to help clients achieve their personal goals, be they on the field, the court, the mountain, or even just keeping up with the kids and grandkids. We believe that lifelong health is achieved through a lifestyle that integrates smart training with sound nutrition and the benefits of a community-oriented fitness approach.
We are a team of professional strength and conditioning coaches, offering personal training and group classes for all fitness levels, as well as specialized workshops, nutrition, and sleep coaching. We are committed to helping clients look, feel, and perform their best!
We are now hiring for the position of Strength and Conditioning Coach to work with group classes and personal training clients. Motivated coaches will have the opportunity to develop their own personal training clientele with some assistance from management. Management track opportunities exist for dedicated coaches.
- 2 years experience working as a personal trainer or strength and conditioning coach
- Experience working with a broad range of fitness levels and diverse demographics
- Knowledgeable about training clients with orthopedic issues
- Dumbbell and barbell training
- Conditioning principles and mechanics
- Powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting basics
- Basic gymnastics- handstands and rings (rows, dips, skin the cats, muscle-up)
- Flat rate per class
- Percentage of the hourly private training rate (rates will be determined based on experience of the coach and can increase based on performance)
- Personable, enthusiastic, punctual, cooperative, and reliable
- Motivated to continually learn and improve
- Team player- encourages growth of clients, co-workers, and the business
- Stays informed on current trends in nutrition and fitness
- High attention to detail
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please submit a current CV with at least 4 references to [email protected]. Promising candidates will be contacted via email to set up an interview. Initial interviews will be conducted over the phone, final interviews in person.